Monday, June 20, 2011

My Weekend in Valencia

This past weekend, I went to Valencia! It was pretty wonderful, although I actually had a bit of a hiccup at the beginning of the trip because I lost my ticket. . . Despite that horribleness, the weekend was perfect. Taylor, Meghan, Cadence (girls from OU) and I ate helado, laid out at the beach, tramped around the historical center of the city, walked around and gazed at the incredible architecture of the ciudad de ciencias y arte museum, and met some of Taylor's spanish friends to eat and have drinks!


El museo del torre





the fountain directly outside of our hostel


The landscape on the way to Valencia from Madrid



A Beautiful tree in Valencia

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having a great time Anna, and your photos are fantastic! Can hardly wait to join you :D

    ReplyDelete